Riello UPS Sentinel Dual – SDU 6000 – UPS
• Possibility of floor installation (vertical version) or rack cabinets (rack version). Rotating display panel (using the key supplied)
• Low noise (<48 dBA): it can be installed in any environment thanks to the high frequency switching inverter and the PWM fan with digital control depending on the load
• External bypass option for maintenance with switching without interruption
• Operation guaranteed up to 40 ° C (the components are designed to operate at high temperatures and are therefore subject to lower stress at normal temperatures)
• Built-in IEC output sockets with thermal protection.
Selection of the operating mode
The functions can be programmed via software or manually via the display panel:
• Online with up to 95% efficiency
• Economy Mode: used to increase efficiency (up to 98%), allows the selection of Line Interactive technology (VI) to feed low priority loads coming from the network
• Smart Active: the UPS decides autonomously the operating mode (VI or VFI) depending on the quality of the mains supply
• Emergency: the UPS can be set to work only in the event of an absent network (emergency only mode)
• Operation with frequency converter (at 50 or 60 Hz).
High quality output voltage
• High quality even with non-linear loads (IT loads with crest factor up to 3: 1)
• High short circuit current in bypass
• High overload capacity: 150% by inverter (even with absent mains)
• Filtered, stabilized and reliable voltage (double conversion online technology (VFI according to IEC 62040-3) with filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances
• Power factor correction: UPS input power factor close to 1 e
absorption of sinusoidal current.
High battery reliability
• Automatic and manual battery test
• Reduced ripple component (harmful to the batteries) thanks to the “LRCD” system (Low Ripple Current Discharge)
• The batteries can be replaced by the user without switching off the appliance and without interrupting the load (Hot Swap)
• Unlimited expandable autonomy through dedicated Battery Boxes
• The batteries do not intervene in the event of mains failure <20 ms (hold up time) and input power supply between 184 V and 276 V.
This configuration guarantees the functioning of emergency systems that require a continuous, reliable and long-lasting power supply in the event of a power failure (eg emergency lighting systems, fire detection / extinction systems and alarms. Without mains , the inverter comes into operation feeding the load with a progressive start (Soft Start) thus avoiding the oversizing of the same.